Wednesday, August 1, 2007


It has been a while since my last post...things have been a bit crazy in the Davis househould. We have had non-stop visitors since Evie arrived. I guess everyone was just so anxious to meet her. We loved having my cousin Ashley stay with us for two weeks to help me get into a routine of things. After Ashley left some great friends from Memphis stopped in for a few days. Wes and Heidi. It was awesome to spend time with them as well.
The picture I am posting is of Gary his 2 brothers Gregg and Glenn, and Evie on the day she was born. I have been meaning to post it for a while so Grandpa Tom in VA could take a look...there ya go gramps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and the Davis beat goes on and on and on and on....

Love to all from;

Grandpa Tom in Virginia